lunastaa, vaihtaarahat, käteinen, kassa, käteisvarat, raha, käteisraha
Noun(1) money in the form of bills or coins(2) prompt payment for goods or services in currency or by check(3) United States country music singer and songwriter (1932-2003
Verb(1) exchange for cash
(1) In the finance office, the main coffer lock was detonated, damaging all papers, including vouchers, promissory notes, cash and cheque box.(2) Money is divided into cash for the most deprived areas, the second most deprived and projects to benefit all.(3) Aid was being hampered only by the civil war and the difficulty of getting resources to the area, not by lack of cash .(4) Then there are people who live in far away places where there are no facilities such as banks and the cost of travelling to cash their cheques is far beyond what they receive.(5) The account is then settled with cash , travellers cheques or a credit card at the end of the week.(6) Recently there has been a spate of robberies against senior citizens who go to the bank to cash their pension cheques.(7) The fund was set up this year to address a perceived lack of venture capital cash for firms looking for investments of between Ôö¼├║2m-5m.(8) a discount for cash(9) there's a discount for cash up front(10) But it has been criticised for handing out large amounts of taxpayers' cash to wealthy private individuals.(11) cash transaction(12) The bag contained Ôö¼├║10 in cash as well as credit cards, a cheque book, sunglasses, documents and a small leather purse.(13) It is, further, the practice of many banks to cash cheques presented by a customer to a branch other than that with which he maintains his account.(14) cash price(15) Despite living in an affluent suburb, nine mouths to feed meant the family was always scratching around for cash .(16) The lack of cash to fund the relatively new treatment has prompted Gavin's mother, Margaret, to write to politicians and the hospital for an explanation.
(1) cash flow :: kassavirta
(2) cash register :: kassakone
(3) petty cash :: käteiskassa
(4) cash machine :: Pankkiautomaatti
(5) cash desk :: kassa
(6) in cash :: käteisenä
(7) cash on delivery :: postiennakko
(8) cash in :: rahastaa
(9) cash out :: nostoa
(10) cash dispenser :: Pankkiautomaatti
1. money ::
3. hard currency ::
4. exchange ::
5. cash in ::
cash, cashed, cashes, cashing, cashless
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and bags of CASH.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
♪ When l CASH in my final chip ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
I take your dirty money and I slip it
into the salon's nice clean CASH flow.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
So maybe we move that over to the CASH
register, by the 5-hour Energy drink.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
perhaps eight-figure CASH settlement
that l can win for you
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Finnish Dictionary: cash
Meaning and definitions of cash, translation in Finnish
language for cash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cash in Finnish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cash'
What cash means in Finnish, cash meaning
in Finnish, cash
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cash in Finnish language.