vaaleanpunainen, pinkki, punainen takki, vasemmistolainenvaaleanpunainen, vasemmistolainen, pinkki, neilikka, huippu, punainen takkinakuttaa
Noun(1) a light shade of red(2) any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers(3) a person with mildly leftist political views
Verb(1) make light, repeated taps on a surface(2) sound like a car engine that is firing too early(3) cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
Adjective(1) of a light shade of red
(1) But, shopping with, or indeed for, those paying with the pink pound, is certainly an amusing experience.(2) Is the Bordeaux area too grand to produce a popular, everyday pink wine?(3) There is a massive wedding market in the Borders and a lot of hotels are going to try and cash in on the pink pound.(4) Perhaps more importantly, the realisation that both the pink pound and pocket money were untapped, encouraged the wave of celebrity media around today.(5) I'll make them regret assuming their best friend is gay simply because he doesn't object to the color pink !(6) As one of the first people to spot the potential of the pink pound, he and his company were all over the gay papers which, just as soon as they discovered his photogenic looks, were all over him.(7) Manchester city council also realised the potential value of the pink pound and the importance of specialist events for attracting tourists.(8) Spain also takes pink wines seriously - so seriously that it has at least two names for them, depending on the intensity of the colour.(9) I have chuckled at conservative white men in pink shorts.(10) the car was inclined to pink slightly in accelerating from a low engine speed(11) You get a very intense light coming off these clouds as the sun reflects on them, with colours of bright pink yellow and intense white at the core.(12) The walls were painted a pale almost fleshy pink colour (what might be described as anaemic salmon).(13) Important colors include strong hot pink , turquoise and lime green, as well as black, beige and khaki.(14) Remove the pink corals from the white scallops then wrap strips of smoked salmon round the sides of the scallops.(15) The bad news this year is that the pink champagne of choice is harder to find than usual.(16) The bank likes to brag about how much business it turns down and the pink pound is likely to be far more valuable than the radical Christian pound, anyway.
(1) hot pink :: kuuma pinkki
(2) light pink :: vaalea pinkki
(3) pink dress :: pinkki mekko
(4) in the pink :: loistokunnossa
(5) dark pink :: tumma pinkki
(6) the pink :: vaaleanpunainen
(7) pale pink :: vaaleanpunainen
(8) pink color :: vaaleanpunainen väri
1. rose ::
2. rosy ::
4. pale red ::
5. salmon ::
6. coral ::
7. flushed ::
8. blushing ::
9. prime ::
10. perfection ::
11. best ::
12. finest ::
13. height ::
14. utmost ::
16. apex ::
17. zenith ::
18. acme ::
19. bloom ::
20. knock ::
21. tap ::
22. rap ::
pink, pinked, pinker, pinkest, pinking, pinkish, pinkness, pinks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, Jesus, you ever see
how PINK they make that crap?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Cool. What makes it be
all PINK like that?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
a-and the kind
of PINK complexion
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
Pink people are afraid of the sun.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
It's my favorite
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Finnish Dictionary: pink
Meaning and definitions of pink, translation in Finnish
language for pink with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pink in Finnish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pink'
What pink means in Finnish, pink meaning
in Finnish, pink
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pink in Finnish language.