Noun(1) instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity(2) a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole(3) (physical chemistry(4) a complex of methods or rules governing behavior(5) an organized structure for arranging or classifying(6) a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts(7) a procedure or process for obtaining an objective(8) the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole(9) an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized
(1) As usually, the worm starts and ends with the unpatched available system .(2) Black and white people have to unite against the system that oppresses the working class.(3) But beware of those who claim that we must destroy the system in order to save it.(4) Few had the courage to buck the system in case they incurred the well-known wrath of the tsar.(5) This book provides a brilliant resource for any critic of the system , socialist or otherwise.(6) If the indigestion continues, your doctor may want to send you for further investigation of your digestive system .(7) For the potential for resistance not to be dissipated a political alternative to the system is crucial.(8) there was no system at all in the company(9) No one has ever accomplished this for complex health system improvements.(10) the education system(11) The report comes to the conclusion that people's trust in the system has failed and it is becoming a cause of social unrest.(12) the reproductive system(13) don't try bucking the system(14) We know that system is the best way forward for innovation in the field.(15) the Devonian system(16) Each paper was given a score with the scoring system relevant to its study design.
(1) operating system :: käyttöjärjestelmä
(2) solar system :: aurinkokunta
(3) information system :: tietojärjestelmä
(4) sound system :: äänijärjestelmä
(5) immune system :: immuunijärjestelmä
(6) nervous system :: hermosto
(7) stereo system :: Stereo järjestelmä
(8) heating system :: lämmitysjärjestelmä
(9) system administrator :: Järjestelmänvalvoja
1. structure ::
2. method ::
3. order ::
4. the establishment ::
5. organization ::
6. scheme ::
7. arrangement ::
subsystem, subsystems, system, systemic, systemics, systems
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but the SYSTEM
just debugged itself.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
-The SYSTEM identified you
as a threat.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
My limbic SYSTEM
wants to take your pants off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Me and my boys had the exact same
SYSTEM when l was running things.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Hacking the alarm SYSTEM, computer crime,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Finnish Dictionary: system
Meaning and definitions of system, translation in Finnish
language for system with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of system in Finnish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'system'
What system means in Finnish, system meaning
in Finnish, system
definition, examples and pronunciation
of system in Finnish language.