markkinoida, tuoda markkinoillemarkkinat, tori, markkinapaikka, kauppatori, marketti, menekki, myymälä, markkinapäivä, toripäivä, markkina-alue
Noun(1) the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold(2) the customers for a particular product or service(3) a marketplace where groceries are sold(4) the securities markets in the aggregate(5) an area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
Verb(1) engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of(2) buy household supplies(3) deal in a market(4) make commercial
(1) you need to market this product in America(2) What PRN needed, Cohen decided, was an exec who knew how to build and market a network.(3) It struck me that there would be a market for a movie parent-baby event.(4) Malang, like other regional towns of Indonesia, is changing, and a market for new local newspapers is emerging.(5) Farmers fatten livestock for the market so why don't fishermen ranch fish?(6) With the economy slowing, and a flood of tail-end boom cars being traded in, the market is in a state of flux.(7) The magazine noted that the market economy had led to the marginalization of public intellectuals, but they had never been more necessary.(8) In other words, every participant in a market economy is both an exporter and an importer.(9) Meanwhile, Spain continues to confound business experts by remaining the biggest market for blended whisky.(10) sheep farmers are still unable to market their lambs(11) There is a market for skilled bricklayers and, as one of the directors said, if he wants to find skilled workers at the moment he has to go through agencies.(12) Chechnya also suffers by being cut off from the market economy that is taking root in the rest of Russia.(13) There is also plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables on sale at the market from All Organic.(14) He cut expenses by outsourcing manufacturing and relying on retail partners to market his products.(15) then I have to go uptown and market(16) farmers going to market
(1) market share :: markkinaosuus
(2) stock market :: pörssi
(3) market research :: markkinatutkimus
(4) market value :: markkina-arvo
(5) target market :: kohdemarkkinoiden
(6) free market :: vapaa kauppa
(7) capital market :: pääomamarkkinoiden
(8) market price :: markkinahinta
1. grocery store ::
2. marketplace ::
3. demand ::
4. stock market ::
5. grocery ::
6. sell ::
7. commercialize ::
market, marketable, marketed, marketeer, marketeers, marketer, marketers, marketing, markets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, could you please
go to the MARKET for me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
Eastern Market, Western Market.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
sold the rocket fuel
on the black MARKET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
I went to the Asian MARKET,
got the ingredients, made it from scratch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Strand: Which means you knew
how much it was worth
on the open MARKET.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Finnish Dictionary: market
Meaning and definitions of market, translation in Finnish
language for market with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of market in Finnish and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'market'
What market means in Finnish, market meaning
in Finnish, market
definition, examples and pronunciation
of market in Finnish language.